Before my wife and I had our unexpected surgery, I had a number of posts I was working on. Unfortunately, they were still being refined, so they weren’t set up to automatically post. During my recuperation, I started on a number of posts, but didn’t quite have the strength to finish everything and release them. Thankfully, those days are in the past!
Over the last few weeks, I was able to finally get everything back on track. You may have noticed the missing posts from the past few months have started to appear. With today’s post, I’m finally caught up. All of the missing posts are finally online and available.
Today I wanted to summarize all of the posts that were released. A lot has changed in a short time on this site. Wouldn’t want you to miss anything, right?
Here are the posts that have gone live over the last few weeks. Each one was published based on its original intended release date:
- July 20 - Understanding X.509 Certificates
- July 27 - Understanding Certificate Authorities
- Aug 3 - What Every Developer Should Know About PDBs
- Aug 10 - Understanding Symbol Servers
- Aug 17 - An Intro To SourceLink
- Aug 24 - Understanding .NET Debug vs Release
- Sep 7 - Forcing .NET Debug Mode
- Sep 14 - The Hidden Dangers of Dependencies
- Sep 21 - Shared Commits and GitHub Checks
- Sep 28 - The Image Factory Pattern
- Oct 5 - Organizing Build Processes
Thanks for the patience (and the many wishes for my family’s recoveries). Hope you enjoy!